I always see people walking around with these HUGE bags and always wonder what the heck they have in there that is so important- that they find the need to haul it around every single day.
Unzipping my Deena & Ozzy bag, I noticed- that I am also a culprit of carrying around lots of things, too!
Below are a few of the items that I consider necessary, when throwing the straps over my shoulder heading out the door.
- Positive Wallet – reminding myself even with small touches that only good vibes are welcome.
- Mints- you never know when you’re going to need to freshen up..!
- EOS portable lotion- found here. perfect when you need a quick refresh.
- Too Face La Creme Color Lipstick- Chapstick consistency with a beautiful pop of color for when you are in a rush. (previous post about this on the blog if you are interested in ordering!)
- Gold Planner- staying organized is key.
- Essential Oils- I use these on the go for every little thing. Anxiety, check. Headache, check. Lemon water, check. 🙂
What are some of your purse essentials?
Leave a comment below!