Lately I’ve been LOVING blush/highlighters. It’s a must that I’ve added to my makeup routine every morning.
Below are references to all blushes/highlighters I’ve personally used. I highly recommend all of them. Here’s why:
- They are all simple, add the perfect amount of color & shine & literally bring out every feature on your face, without causing it too seem heavy.
- Sephora MicroSmooth Baked Luminizer – Love this as a high cheek bone highlight & a little shimmer underneath my brow. This is a staple that is in my everyday routine.
- Snow Bunny Luminous Bronzer– I usually shy away from bronzer, but the mixture between the bronzer & the actual pop of pink adds a really great shimmer.
- MAC LoveCloud Powder Blush– Use this on a daily basis, a little goes a long way & adds a great POP of pink.
- Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Pallete– I have yet to PURCHASE this one, but I’ve obtained samples of each shade & have loved every single one. You can really experiment with them together or stand alone; the colors are beautiful!
If you could create a mood board, what would you feature? Leave a comment below!