I’ve had a pretty easy going summer. That meaning, most of the outfits I’ve chosen have been comfortable, yet make a small statement.
“Being effortless is the coolest thing in the world!” – Stella McCartney
Below are just a FEW outfits that have been my favorite.
(because let’s be honest here, i change multiple times a day.)
- Tucking a plain tank into a patterned skirt & throwing a statement necklace on. Easy & chic.
- Printed dress with a high neckline. Need I say more?
- 3. Stylish plain black dress with flared sleeves. Perfectly tied together with some simple black flats
- 4. Why not show off your love for Harry Potter & dressing it up? Tucking any statement tank into a plain skirt shows sophistication but also a hint of fun.
- 5. Studded collar blouse alone adds such a bold statement. Adding some deep red lipstick, well that’s just the cherry on top!
What is your favorite effortless staple?